Fat camp. Or a personal chef to fix me beautiful, tasty, low calorie nutritious morsels that will stop me from seeing potato chips and creme brulee and fettucine alfredo in my dreams. Why is it that this weight loss battle is one I just can’t seem to win? Of course there are other things in life that are hard, but somehow I manage to get through all of those things. I guess it would help if I didn’t like food so much, but seriously, this is just ridiculous. I can’t even figure out any deeply rooted emotional issues that would hold me back. And I have looked.

So today is another day. I am going to attempt to be aware of what I eat and make good choices. I am going to try to figure out what is happening in my brain when I put food in my mouth. I just really hope that I can figure this out. I am tired. But mostly, I am tired of being fat.