10:52 pm to be exact. This is by far the worst time of day for me. I am a night owl and I love being awake while the rest of the house sleeps. I can play on the computer, watch TV, catch up on laundry and EAT! I love nothing more than to sit in front of the TV, catch up on my soap opera and eat something(s) really yummy. Ice cream, cookies, potato chips, cheese and crackers, candy, popcorn - basically whatever I can wrap my fingers around. No doubt that I put away at least 40% of my daily caloric intake between the hours of 10 pm and 1 am. So it stands to reason that if I can stop this late night eating I could drop some weight. Nevermind that the thought makes me want to curl up in the fetal position and cry. But I am going to try VERY hard to at least cut WAY back. Tonight I ate a big mutigrain cracker with a wedge of laughing cow cheese, a small Slim Jim and 8 celery sticks wit some tomato bacon dressing. Still a binge, I realize but I stopped short of the bucket of Halloween candy and a big bowl of ice cream with Magic Shell and sprinkles. Nevermind that we are currently out of ice cream - it still makes me feel good that I didn’t eat any.