Monday, January 25, 2010

This is crazy

I just can't seem to get my shit together and get going on reducing my butt size. I bought salad stuff and chicken and have all kinds of healthy food around but just don't feel like cooking it or eating it. The Girl Scout cookies haunt me instead!It is warm enough to start running outside but I can't seem to find a containment system strong enough to keep my DDD girls from knocking me out when I pick up a little bit of speed on the road! As if there is any "speed" involved...I am sure I could be overtaken by my 82 year old grandma even at my fastest pace.

Something has got to give sooner or later. At this point it looks like it may just be the buttons on my pants.

2 comments:

  1. I've got it!!!!! Yes, yes, yes...you need to publish these posts as a book! You have me absolutely rolling every time you post. And I know I'm not the only one who would relate sooooo much to the things you say. Stick with me here, this is going to lead to weight loss. See, I think said book would be a best seller! And then you can afford to hire one of those really mean personal trainers who will scare you into losing weight! I think it could work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I thought there would be enough money involved to pay for a personal trainer and an in home chef, I would be all over it!

    ReplyDelete