Friday, January 8, 2010

My intentions are good...

but my follow through sucks rocks. I downloaded the podcast to go out and start my running training but that is as far as I got. Never even put the workout clothes on. I could blame it on the mounds of snow covering the sidewalk, but anyone who knows me well knows that my fat ass would still be rooted to the couch even if the sun were shining and the sidewalks were clear. To make myself feel better, I had a big plate of macaroni and cheese for dinner and then signed up for this challenge to make myself feel better. I don't even know what the challenge is...someone sent me the link and I thought I'd sign up. See...my intentions are good.

1 comment:

  1. It's always that damn "follow through" that screws things up, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete