Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dammit

I had a total snacking relapse last evening. Somehow my brain checked out, my survival instincts (i.e. eat everything in sight in case someone comes in and removes every scrap of food from the house while I am sleeping) kicked in and I ate. A lot. 3 Slim Jims, some salt and vinegar almonds, some vanilla creme brulee quakes and 2 bagel thins (quite yummy and low in calories compared to a regular bagel) with cream cheese. And two monster cookie dough chunks from the freezer. This was all after the ever so sensible (Ha!) meal of a side salad, 1/2 of a bacon cheddar cheeseburger and 1/2 order of fries lunch I had. I am trying to remind myself that every day is a fresh start, but I tend to get into a downward spiral when I slip up a little. So far, so good today, though. maybe there is hope.

The bright side is that I am down to 220.5 pounds - 2.5 pounds down from last week.. I have decided to weigh in on Tuesday since Biggest Loser comes on Tuesday evenings. I figure it can be a theme for the day...trying to shrink big asses into smaller ones.

1 comment:

  1. Love the title. :)

    I do the same...the spiral thing. I'm terrible. It's like I let my slip-up be my excuse for massive misbehavior. Until I finally kick myself in the ass to start the whole blasted cycle over again. You know, really, if I could just nip that spiral thing in the bud it would probably make a huge difference in my overall results. Hmmmm...something else to work on.

    ReplyDelete